March 3, 2009

Why I took my blog down

I was ordered to and rightfully so by my Master to stop writing on it. I had a lot on my plate and put too much pressure on myself to post things that the reason for writing in the first place was no longer present. I made it blocked from anyone reading because I did not want to be one of those blogs that just stops and nice people keep clicking and wasting time if nothing new was posted.

I am not promising anymore new postings but at most sporadically. I also with encouragement from my Master told me I should vent more but we shall see if that is a direction I go. One of the points I needed to quit was I had about ten really good things I had started to write but when I would read them I did not recognize myself in the writing from the negative tone.

So I put this up because I do think there is some good stuff here for people to read as my blog has always been essay based talking about topics and not a life journal. I hope to contribute more but do not expect often and sometimes maybe just vents to blow off some steam.

Lin, still very much in love with my Master and the life of being a TPE slave.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lin, thanks for reopening your blog. You are a fine writer, and your viewpoint is refreshingly sensible.

Lin said...

Thank yo uKevin for your kind words and being a loyal reader. It means a lot to me.

I have come to terms to not feel pressured to post something just to post. I will only write when I feel a passion to write something. I feel that it is already making a great difference.

Lin