March 26, 2009

Talk Dirty To Me

I think although it can vary greatly in amount and in what context most people enjoy dirty talk in their sex life. I know I personally love it when my Master uses his oral skills while having dirty thoughts our in a sexually aroused state. I also know in all of my serious relationships this topic has been brought up in which my owner wanted me to be more vocal in this area and I just struggle terribly in doing so.

Now I am not a prude nor raised or work where I have any great societal barrier. In fact I think I am almost quite the opposite of that. I prefer tits to breasts, cock to penis and I like being thought of as a cheap slut that is always horny for my Master’s cock. As a nurse I like the mental distinction between breasts, vagina and penis at work to the dirtier names in private. I have no problem speaking them in regular life conversations like “my tits are still quite sore” but to use them in sentences to convey my sexuality to my Master or in the throw of sexual activity I just have a tough time doing so.

Maybe for some reason I think many of the things I would speak out in this area feels like topping from the bottom by giving overt signals in what would be enjoyable to me and thinking it might affect my Master’s decision to do something for just his indulgence which is my number one aphrodisiac. Maybe it is because I am not a dirty talk communicator when sexually aroused and I am just more of a grunter, screamer and one word description type of gal and forcing sentences out then becomes conscious and lowers my enjoyment. Maybe I am selfish therefore because I prefer not to so I can be lost in my arousal.

I hate failing at things. I learned to put on a masturbating sex show and orgasm easily in doing so for my owners pleasure but stringing lust filled dirty little thoughts to go from the brain to words out of my mouth is so hard. I guess practice, practice and more practice might be the way to go.

No comments: