March 9, 2009

Cock Worship

Well if there is one thing our group can do is make everything we do sound quite pretenscious. My mind on one hand think this is just another in a long line of making up something that a male dominant likes done into some righteous act. On the other hand a cock slut with an oral fixation who loves all the sensations a cock and balls can bring when I am down there for as long as I can it has to be called something.

What is cock worship?

Quite simply it is way more then just a blow job. It is paying attention in a very admirable way a man’s cock, balls and even ass to many. It is not about getting the Master’s cock hard and eventually an orgasm although that usually happens but to literally taste, smell, caress, lick, suck, look at admirably and touch in a way to show or love, respect and lust for something that not only gives us such pleasure but is clearly so important to our man.

Why do men like this?

Well the quick answer is why would they not. But that makes for not a blog entry. So lets us “blow off” the perhaps main reason in our heads of pure sexual arousal and focus on some of the psychological aspects.

Let us go back in time to let us say forever. Why do men love oral sex so much? My answer lies in the age old cliché and general practice of…

Fuck the slut and marry the virgin

But come on Lin, is not what most male dominants want is their woman to be a slut and enjoy putting out when and how they want it? The answer is a big yes but most men want their woman to lust for them and their specific cock and not just lust after sex and any cock. Sure there is an aspect of the good girl for public appearance and raising children but they still want the good girl to be a slut for them. So I never buy into those two things being the drive for most men not to go after sluts.

No most men avoid sluts out of insecurity and ego issues. They and certainly this is going to be subconscious but I read and hear this constantly of the idiotic thought of two things. If a woman loves any cock why would she be faithful and the best fuck of her life will always win her heart.

We see this time and time again in society. How many of us know women who fucked anything that had a cock but as soon as they wanted to settle down re-invented themselves into Miss Conservative to the point of bashing other women that could not keep up with them sexually? It happens constantly. Why? Because that is what the serious in settling down male goes hunting after. This is also very much the case for most men in the power exchange life.

Then why is cock worship a big thing?

We can spend the rest of our lives uttering the words “I love you” and “I love our sex life” and they just will only get us so far. If we do not have actions that back this up through our others eye’s the word not only becomes meaningless but they can often feel manipulative and cutting.

A good old blow job where nothing is to be reciprocated is one of the most if not the biggest standard “I love you” things we women can do for our man. Let us face it an orgasm is what men like. Hell we like then as well so let us stop being politically correct. Oral sex the right way can simply be a crystal clear message of how much we care and want the other to be very happy!

Probably most reading this from either gender have known the difference in oral sex because the person just wants to pleasure the other and oral sex because they only think the other expects it or it is some form of barter. So whether the person just wants the other to think they are good in bed, get a favor from the other, you did or will do me if I now do you and things like this. The no strings blow job is a declaration of love and cock worship is taking it to another level.

Cock worshipping is attaching your sluthood to your other. It is declaring your lust for them sexually by pointing out their cock and balls to be gloriously enjoyable for you to interact with. It is a strong statement of I am a complete slut for you and not what any old hard cock can do to my pussy.

Atmosphere wins again

Men and especially men that love us are just like us in many ways. One of them is the more they know we enjoy something the more they will feel confident and free to indulge in it. Cock worshipping can give great confidence for a Master to know that it is ok for him to indulge in his favorite thing. That we are not only ok in it but we want you to. There just is nothing wrong with creating an atmosphere in your relationship where sexual activity is considered welcomed. Where a man can be confident in being sexual with his woman and that she indeed is a slut for his cock and this also includes power exchange ones. It is practice and not words that creates the atmosphere we want in our relationship.

Cock worship may indeed sound quite pretentious but so what; you will not hear this from some cock loving slut like me. Now when will my Master be home…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great explanation of what my wife/sub feels for me. It took me awhile to get my mind around the idea that she adored mine, and ONLY my cock. We played with others and dabbled in swinging before we found our true feelings in BDSM and a D/s relationship. I always wondered why she would not want to enjoy the other cocks. It was just my previous feelings that did not let me see what I meant to this woman at the time. Things have changed and I gladly accept her offers of cock worship without any reciprocation. This happens usually as I leave for work. (I travel for a living and can be gone for a few days at a time)
Thank you for these great postings.

Thomas

Lin said...

Thank you Thomas for your very kind words and excellent example of what I wrote about.

In my first M/s relationship where a couple owned me they introduced me and had me participate heavily in the swinging/hedonism community. With my Master now we are slowly building trust in what was a big deal for him that I am open to being shared and letting him have sex with other women. It can be very tough to explain or communicate but there just is a night and day difference in terms of how another cock is viewed in a sexual situation then how I feel about my owner’s. Others are just in instrument of pleasure for me or in the moment fun but my Master’s sexuality permeates into my heart, brain and soul. His cock is the only one I ever dream about and need to express a love for.

Lin

Malestrom said...

I don't find it common in the women I meet to have this appreciation. Because of it I have been single since about 1998. I just find most of the women I meet are into being either transient or disinterested. It would be nice if there were a bit more appreciation spread around to various single girls in the Washington DC/Maryland/Virginia area. But I don't seem to find many minds this open about the whole idea of Cock Worship.


~M

Anonymous said...

I believe humans are uniquely spiritual/sexual beings. The act of oral sex is a case of giving your partner's pleasure the center.

The puritan culture of the US which is being wildly exported is in fact the anti-Christ's true essence

if hans are divine creations which I believe they are, then the clitoris gives us the key to our creator's view on the role of sex in our lives.

However, sex requires training. I find women who hate giving oral sex are universally inept. When properly trained and their skill levels rise to an adept, they naturally become worshipers.

I agree that men who seek virgins are men who likely unskilled in sex. Older women should take younger men under their wings and train them in both giving women pleasure but also showing nonsexual affection.

While I have been a widower for ten years, I feel strongly giving my wife extra cocks for her anus and mouth while straddling me is very important to see that my wife experiences powerful multiple orgasms. When my Japanese wife was alive, she was both a cock worshiper and teacher of cock worshiping.

These things cannot be done casually, but should be done in cooperation with each other.

Dragonofjapan at gmail

Anonymous said...

I am reading of cock worship as I sit here wishing my master were here for me to worship his. I am home each day awaiting his arrival in order to serve him dinner and worship his cock as he dines.. I absolutely loves sucking, caressing, licking and swallowing Master's cock as he relaxes. I look forward to his arrival each evening.