June 24, 2008

Random Musings 6/24

Perception of others

I was going to include this in my last post but what I thought was going to be a short and straightforward post became longwinded mess and not one of my better efforts.

Observing other people we are often quick to view them through our own values. The problem in this of course is that these values might not be theirs. Growing up in two different cultures I have seen how this can play out in some of the more extreme ways.

For example, my Mom often rushes home from work to cook dinner for my Dad and has done it the entire time they have been married. She also does all the laundry and use to all the cleaning. Often when I was growing up I would hear from Westerners and even still today she will tell me people still tell her just how oppressed she is by my Dad like he is a Master jerk. But if you looked inside our home and through my parent’s eyes you would see a husband that would love to take her out to dinner often but cannot out of respect of her beliefs that she insists on cooking dinner most of the time. You would see a husband who spent twenty plus years begging her to get a maid service and when she finally did it took her another two years not to clean the house just before they would come out and clean it.

So now who is exactly calling the shots in the relationship? But yet back in Taipei she is considered a radical because she chose to have a career of her choice and interest despite having zero need to contribute to the family economically.

Take me for another example; I get into disagreements with other women on an occasion by insisting if a woman loves a man, that it is important to consistently make a fuss (spoil) over them to show our love and how great they are and to always have a warm bed. Personally I do not think this directly translates at all to being submissive to them and therefore oppressed traditional roles but many times that is what I am accused of preaching.

But yet back in Taipei I am considered quite abnormal as I am thirty-three and not yet married or have a child despite no obvious defects. In fact a common phrase used to describe me with my father’s family basically translate to “my mother’s child”.

Perception and reality can be two such different things when it involves other people.

Reason #10,225 on why I love being owned

Sunday I was fretting over one of the dresses I was to wear at my wedding ceremony. Now Master, like most men wish, basically ordered he wanted nothing to do with these types of things but when he saw me going nuts from talking to my Mom he inquired and picked the dress in two seconds. Done!

My passive control issues

Like most people and probably especially us females we like variety in our life and this includes in our sex life. But I must write I just simply love having sex before sleep time. I just love going to sleep knowing I helped get my Master off and give him happy and loving feelings as he drifts off to sleep.

There is that passive control of wanting and enjoying doing something so I know the person (my Master) is hopefully happy and thinking nice thoughts about me. If I am truly a control freak by these types of thoughts and actions then I am guilty as charged!

An example of a quick ritual that brings active domination by physical manifestations

People often want specific examples on things people do in this life and often most of us do not really go into much detail for various reasons. But I thought I would share this one as it is a great example of active domination that takes little effort and time but works awesomely for us at least.

Before Master leaves for work/morning bedroom time is done if a weekend morning I am dressed how I will be for what is next for me that day. I am then without word or eye contact to go over to a chair and bare my ass where he then gives me five pretty hard slaps on my ass with his bare hand. Then sometimes he will order me to stand up where I then automatically put my hands behind my head and he might seek out my nipples and pinch them just for fun.

I remember when he first told me of this ritual he wanted before I was owned I thought it seemed a little cruel and time consuming. But it takes no time at all and I must say it has been a great pleasant surprise just how much I get out of it every day and can no longer imagine not having it in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great little ritual. We enjoy somewhat of the same thing when I leave for work. It is always nice to leave with a smile and knowing that I have left a little Dominating impression for her to think about.

Thomas