July 8, 2008

Random Musings 7/8

Reading versus doing

I think what gets lost when people read about power exchange relationships whether if they have no experience in any type or none in a more severe 24/7 then their own is the scope of what is exactly being done. I had a very nice private message from a woman who was taken back by my example of my Master coming into the bathroom when I was using it to get his cock sucked. She cited how she could not imagine never having any privacy.

But the reality of actually living it is having a lot of privacy. Just like many who shake their head at all the talks of the kink, they way we might be dressed and all the talk of sex and imagine 24/7 kinky sex by all. Basically because something can be done does not mean it is getting done most of the time let alone all the time. My bathroom example for example, I am not allowed to close the door when I use the toilet but that does not mean each time I go my Master joins me when we are together. The reality of it is probably less then ten percent of the time he does anything and most of those times are him wandering by and coming in to talk to me because he just wanted to say something and that boundary of do not talk while I go is not in our relationship.

I think when inexperienced people imagine things of this nature they miss the scope. What is going on is when these types of things we talk about can sound so invasive the reality is far different. Basically just because they can does not mean they always do. For 24/7 TPE relationships acts, dress codes, rules and rituals and a lot of other things are not done just to excite and/or get one or both off. What is going on that a lot of these things do encompass when done are reminders to both that this is a TPE relationship and the owner has the right at anytime to do such things if they want. It has much about creating a healthy power exchange atmosphere and keeping levels of submission and domination more even keel then a roller coaster ride if these things are only done to excite someone in a specific moment.

So a slave may always be naked or dressed in a way for easy access to their body parts for their owner but does not mean or for the slave to expect their owner to use that and to always be feeling them up. But for the slave to always know and be mentally able to handle that their owner can whenever they do in fact want to. It is taking small pieces of privacy here and there out for that wonderful feeling of being submissive and owned and knowing your owner takes that seriously.

Sometimes because they can needs a they did from time to time to drive the point home.

Never judge a book by its cover!

Ok I take pride in not using my blog to make post after post of how wonderful my Master is so allow me this indulgence.

This last weekend Master surprised me with a weekend getaway at a spa resort. He told me he wanted to go someplace very relaxing because of the hectic months I have had and with the wedding approaching hectic months coming up.

His long time secretary and I bonded a lot by comparing how often we either get asked directly or get hinted around as to why we put up with him. My Master has quite a domineering personality and for strangers or people who do not know him that well he can come off in a bad light. But to those who know him he is one of the most generous and considerate persons they know, it just going to be done on his schedule!

So this weekend is the classic example of why I am blessed to have found him. All those questioning him probably do not have spouses in their life willing to do something like that without any hints or begging let alone surprise it on them. I love my Master for his brain and heart and that he thinks of me in such a phenomenal way. I love him for that not the actual spa weekend. The domineering personality is just icing on the cake!

Inquiring minds want to know

Got several private messages and one public comment asking about some specifics about piss play with my Master. Without any rhyme or reason here are some answers to the ones I am willing to share.

My pissing is very much part of my Master’s control which he exercises from time to time. From strictly his amusement to pretty strong acts of domination that are clearly meant as a show of my love and obedience to him.


I have been drinking it since I was first owned at twenty. In terms of not missing a drop that simply depends on how much and how fast it comes out of the faucet. ;) Obviously full bore and a lot I cannot drink it all without a spill but more times then not anything else I can handle. But for convenience and for Master to not have to worry if he does not want that is what funnels were made for especially when Master is watching a game or movie on TV.

A reason I forgot to put in my post of why I love piss play is it is an incredible act of domination that can be done every day. For example my Master had to make sure I was not marked when we went to the spa resort but he did not have worry about how he was using me in this manner. Even if drinking or wearing it is icky a great domination aspect is just forcing your slave to piss other places besides the toilet. It is something easy to do and because it is such a private thing is a good jolt to the senses and therefore very good active domination thing.

Yes, I have had my share of meals that just do not taste quite right because of an added yellow ingredient.

How often is probably the most common question but the most difficult to answer. My Master travels a lot for business and I work roughly three twelve hour night shifts a week for work. Routine day in and day out together time is not in our life. Certainly on a normal couple day or weekend I would say at least 75% of those days involve this play. Certainly the oldie but goodie of when my Master gets up in the morning I kneel in the shower to be pissed on by him but not always as our mornings and especially weekend mornings have other things going on that he does not desire me to spend time taking a shower right after he goes as he has other plans for me. In terms of drinking piss, generally during the week not much outside of a few drops here and there but weekends Master seems to indulge in this aspect.

I am a slave; it is his right, pleasure or convenience to use me this way. It is not about only about foreplay for sex but most of the time just for convenience and for me to show love and devotion to my Master and our dynamic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you describe this as a great way of showing dominance. Also the way you explain it as a great way to indulge in play without leaving marks. Did you do golden shower play before meeting your Master? The way you describe how going someplace other than the toilet is a great play in your mind also, makes me start to think about ways to enjoy and start this type of play with my wife.

great post, thank you

Thomas