May 30, 2008

Sorry

I want to apologize for not posting as much as I have been. I knew I would not keep up the pace I was but even then and now my desire is to post several times a week. I know it is free and neither you reading this or me are under any obligation but I just know personally I hate when I click on a blog or any other site expecting something and for nothing or very little to materialize.

Excuses or any other reasons are in the end meaningless but I write this post today just to communicate I should be picking up the pace shortly and unusual outside influences were the biggest reason for the lack of posts. I have very much enjoyed writing this and have opened many interesting discussions with some friends who read this and was especially nice to re-connect with a former good friend in a former local community who just happened to stumble onto my blog. It has been nice to re-connect to her again and because of her I was able to give my Master one heck of a birthday present he is still talking about.

So look for things to pick up again shortly and appreciate everyone who stumbles on to my blog and any regular readers. I am going to close out my Random Musings log and post those type things on this one. I will also re-post some of my favorites from there over time so not to look like I am real lazy.

Thanks again and may all of you have positive things going on and minor or no bad things.

Lin

No comments: