May 3, 2008

Being Shared Sexually

Warning the following post is all about an owner loaning, sharing and any other term to describe an owner ordering their slave to do something sexual with another person not of their direct choosing. I know this is not for most people and just the thought colors opinions greatly. For those who have no interest, only view this in a very negative way and are quick to judge then reading this will be a waste of your time. You are entitled to your opinion but it does not make it absolute fact.

Mention this topic anywhere and one must be prepared for an influx of negativity, instant judgment and pretty much constant talk of imagined worse case scenarios. I have wanted to write on this topic pretty much since the start of this blog but waited until now just for those reasons and wanted to build up a library showing that I am a sane human being. I have been a slave for now well over a decade and have given power over to all my owners in letting them share me with who they want with certain safety precautions. Because of this I wanted to write on this topic based on a person who has done it and not out of fear, negativity and judgment of pure theory that often are the one’s who control the direction of such a topic.

Obviously since I am open to this dynamic this post will be bent in the positive tone. Without filling the entire post with constant disclaimers here are three disclaimers that go for this entire post.

1) I believe this is something that most people are not meant to do.
2) I do believe that a person either has it in them or not. One maybe who has it in them might need a lot of things to happen to get to do this but there is just not a switch in every human being’s brain that can be turned on to get them to do it.
3) I will use some colorful and positive words of my experiences. By no means because of those words do I think that makes me a better or cooler person let alone submissive. Certainly by no means do I think this is something that should be tried until it blows up in a person’s face either.

Why would a female submissive agree to do this?

I will write the same question for the dominant and with both I will explore two areas.

Purely Sexual: Hey women like sex too and there are women who are not hung up on monogamy. Just do some research on the swinging/hedonist life and see no shortage of women openly embracing this way of life. Plus many women who are more naturally drawn to willing to have sex with others can have societal guilt feelings to overcome and one way that this can be accomplished is to be order to by your Master.

Power Exchange: As any human being and maybe more so with a female who we choose to be sexual with is a very personal thing and then throw in when we have given our heart to one in particular person then sex with another person can be a powerfully intense thing. As a slave and in a mutual agreed upon severe power exchange relationship my desire is to give as much power over to my Master that I can and to limit conditions and limits of my Master using this power.

Certainly then for many of us that can, giving over the power of who we will do something or all things sexual with is a tremendous showing of love, trust and devotion to our owner. Certainly for me personally it there is not a close second in terms of doing this act only for my love and devotion to my owner on such an intense and emotional mind frame.

In terms of enjoyment the pleasure, if any, that comes from the physical acts is totally irrelevant. This is the ultimate act of power exercised over me. This is domination in the most intimate form. There is no getting around it my body is his to play with. Does one get actual pleasure from the event I will write about later. But for me make no mistake that dichotomy of dread and fear combined with doing it with passion to please and show my love and devotion and then seeing how pleased or turned on my Master gets by doing this to me is in incredible feeling. The actual experience can truly be awful but afterwards reliving it along with a positive reaction from my Master will open the flood gates to intense arousal.

Why would a male dominant agree to do this?

Power Exchange: As I wrote in the section above giving your other your body for use like this is certainly a severe level of control and power over another person. Because of this certain dominants are going to be into this. All acts are not the same. Ordering your slave to cook a certain meal is not going to have the same affect as ordering to blow another man. Within the power exchange dynamic that type of intensity can be a turn on with a dominant in using the power given the dichotomy as with a submissive.

Then there is the acts of seeing of a Master seeing their slave perform such a deeply personal and very tough act to do only for the love and devotion of them. That is what I have seen the most personally as a motivation. As I have written often a slave shows their love and devotion not in doing the things they love or would do anyway but in doing things they would not normally do and/or dislike doing but want or need to do them for their owner. My experiences when my owners have exercised this power over me that my willingness to do it just for them was an incredible feeling for them to experience.

I remember my first time doing it. I was owned by a couple who loaned me out for a weekend to another couple. I came back all petrified and scared to death they would treat me differently and think way less of me because I had done it. But when I came home they gave me such a warm welcome and aftercare that they were touched immensely that I would do this for them and it certainly set off intense sexual events for the following days.

Purely Sexual: There are people that truly get off in seeing or knowing their other is having sex with other people. I was totally blown away when I was introduced to the swinging/hedonist community and having conversations about this subject and seeing it first hand.

I have seen or heard about it from two reasons. The first is look at it like a man who loves to be seen with his beautiful wife when she is dressed to impress or maybe on a beach with a barely there bikini. They get turned on knowing people are looking and lusting after her. Well letting another fuck them is just taking to the next step. It is somewhat like you just get a taste but I get this whenever I want.

The other which floored me when I saw this for my own eyes is there are people who just flat out get turned on and get off in seeing or knowing their other is getting fucked silly. I think most would assume men push their woman into the hedonist community just so they can play with others but my experience was many enjoyed events more from a spectator of seeing their woman being used sexually. In fact just do a Google search and type hot wife and find just how this can in fact be a big thing with a man.

Myths of this type of play

1) Males dominants who want this power outnumber female submissives willing to give them this power.

My experience is just the opposite. There are more women open to exploring this area with at least many constraints or few then men who would like this power. This is just a very different situation and mental acts then what this often gets tied into which is the man wanting to play with another female.

2) The Master is going to turn there slave into a disease infested whore.

I will answer this with the same answer I always do when people use worse case scenarios. Just who in the hell are you serving or how dumb do you think other human beings are? I am not giving over power like this to someone who I do not love, trust and devoted to just as I would not be with if they did not love, trust and are devoted to me. They have just as much motivation to keep me healthy as I do.

Yes, there are risks in this type of play and one of the main reasons why many would not even entertain the thought of this type of play. But as I wrote in this post there are risks in most things we do and it is about accepting the risk we do take and minimalizing the risk and not just pretending the risk we do take are somehow “better” risks then other people’s choices.

3) Reality is different then erotic fiction.

For the life of me I do not understand why people use vivid imaginations and ideas from erotic fiction they read then translate that to what really happens. I have never had another man outside of my owner fuck me without a condom. Gangbangs that I have done were with hedonist friends not strangers picked off the streets lined up out the door.

Of course there are other things done that have had more risk but still most reading this were not virgins when they met their other. Saying you love one another before fucking is not a medical solution to eliminate risks.

4) Just because they do does not mean they are always doing it.

People just love to believe that when people are in any non monogamous relationship that means on a daily or weekly basis sex with strangers is happening but that is just not the case.

I remember on close friend who was quite conservative had more sexual partners in one year then I had being owned and shared. My personal experience has been all over the map to being used a lot this way to be used occasionally this way. It, or at least certainly for me, is not the quantity but the giving and acceptance that my owner has this power over me.

A peek into my experiences

1) Before actual sex.


Always nerve racking if I know or think I know ahead of time. Obviously when owned to people active in hedonist lifestyle there were events, destinations and parties where is was not if but who and when but I have also been prepared well ahead of time that I would be doing something or it has come shockingly out of the blue. I remember one day coming home from a class and my Mistress just inform me there was a man in my bedroom I was to entertain for example.

2) The actual time spent with other including the sex.

This ranges the broad spectrum of human contact. From the awful and incredibly boring to a really good time but in my experiences one on one private situations tend to be about just getting through it and trying to make sure the other person enjoys me and our time together.

My first owners had a friend who always stayed with us and got use of me when he was in town. He was a sweet guy and absolute stud so I must say I enjoyed his stays. Then there was a weekend I was loaned out to three men at a hunting cabin that was the most awful boring weekends of my life.

3) After the event.

The first few times I have done it with my different owners it is always nerve racking until I get some feedback. Once I know I have pleased them and/or see the pleasure they get from doing this to me then that is the time the sexual objectification, humiliation and degradation I have experienced translates into arousal for me and it is often quite intense.

When used a lot by my first owners this way the less dread or aftercare was needed by them on me but always some was needed. I very much have always needed to know soon after that I am loved and even if the reason I was loaned out was on the cold side that was not the main benefit for me to be owned by them.

Conclusion

As I wrote in the beginning this type of play is not for most. For me personally I am glad I can do this for my Master but not something I need in my life. But I just wanted to write something not tainted with fear and negative judgment and to get some peek at the people who actually do things of this nature can be sane and stable people.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi lin

This is something I would never do with my wife. I see my wife as being owned by me and me alone.

I think such practices can taint a marriage and there is a purity in monogamy.

love

AKM

Tart said...

Interesting post.

While I'm a monogamist I can certainly appreciate a post like this. It's really interesting to learn the thought the process behind why some people engage.

As far as AKMs comment about purity in monogamy and it's place in committed relationships - different lifestyle for different people. I think it's just fantastic that you find pleasure in that and can engage in it!

Thank you very much for sharing your views and experiences!

Anonymous said...

The Dom i see likes to see me have sex with others of His chosing. Sometimes i am tied or blindfolded. He is there during the sex to watch and take pictures. He tells me what a good whore i am being for Him. i could care less about these other men, but knowing He is turned on and satisfied by my obedience is all the reason i need to comply to any wish He speaks. i trust Him to keep me safe. He is very experienced.

Anonymous said...

my husband has loaned me out and I agree, it is a great issue of trust, in each of us. The greatest show of confidence is in being able to share what is your's. I'm not a trophy, to sit on a shelf gathering dust. A slave is meant to be used, in the ways most pleasing to her Master.

It did lead to fantastic sex afterward as well. The joy was in pleasing Him, as well as the man I served, so that He gave a good report to my husband.

Lin said...

Thank you for all the comments. On the last two I would like to combine them as they sum up so nicely what took me many words.

As a slave I was meant and especially need to be used. Being ordered to have sex with another has very little if at all about sex and all about being used for my Master’s reasons. Any act no matter how small and/or out there can be a great expression of love, trust and devotion for the two people involved and agreed to it.