September 8, 2008

Back to the Routine

I am back. Back in this hemisphere and back to the routine of day to day life which I missed so much. Nothing different other then I am a married woman. It does not feel really any different except I do take pleasure seeing and feeling the ring on my finger and seeing a ring on my Master’s finger.

Everything went well and I have not been made aware of any things that went down too bad. The biggest worry amongst our family was my Mom fainting realizing I did in fact get married but we believe a little alcohol helped avoid it from happening. I was truly touched by just how some people surprised us by flying so far and the money it takes to take part in our celebration.

The only downside is we had to postpone our honeymoon as we could not get enough time away from our jobs and chose to do that when my grandmother died so we could be there for that. Just another example how awesome my Master is. That is what I choose to believe and not that he did not mind getting back for the first weekend of football.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best Wishes, dear Lin.